Just Another Day in Paradise

Just Another Day in Paradise
Just the crazy life of a neurotic father and husband married to an angel from Heaven and raising two wonderful gifted children.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Praying For A Computer?


OK, update in Paradise. The Apple computer has stopped working again, after we spent over $200 upgrading the memory. Now everybody has lost their faith “again”.  Well, me anyways. Actually, the wife and kids are still dancing around singing, laughing, and just flat out being ecstatically happy.

I mean, I don’t get it?  How can they always be so happy all the time. And the worse the “tragedy is the happier they are. What am I doing wrong?

I mean, I have peace, but I just can’t seem to get to that “shout to the heavens for joy” thing.

They think the bigger the problem, the bigger the blessing is that’s on the way. (And their always right). 

I’m singing, “I think it gonna rain”, and their singing “children, don’t stop dancing”. -      

Am I defective, demon possessed, psychotic?  What is it about my legalism and basic common sense that keeps me from crossing over to that kind of belief?  

Why can’t I be the one that “Steals the Sun from the Sky” and the one to “Fly from the inside”?

OK, I’m calling a Priest tomorrow to come over and straighten this thing out.  

Or, maybe I’ll follow advice I one heard in a song, “He’ll break open the skies to save those who call out Him name”.  “The one the wind and the wave obey is strong enough to save you”

If anyone is reading this, all ideas and opinions are welcome. 

Meanwhile, it’s back again to Paradise until the next exciting episode.

Love & Peace, Always……

Jamesf569

No comments:

Post a Comment